Orange Coast College is committed to creating a safe and inclusive campus environment. Members of the Orange Coast College community, guests, and visitors are entitled to an educational, working, and living environment free from sex and gender-based discrimination and harassment, including sexual harassment, sexual assault, dating and domestic violence, and stalking.
Coast Community College District Board Policy BP 5910 Sexual Misconduct and Administrative Procedure AP 5910 Sexual Misconduct outline the process to address alleged violations of prohibited conduct by students. Orange Coast College will provide a prompt and equitable response, including:
- Informing the impacted parties of the availability of supportive measures,
- Considering the impacted parties' wishes with respect to supportive measures, and
- Explaining the process for filing a formal complaint.
Supportive measures are individualized services to help restore the impacted parties' access to Orange Coast College’s programs and activities. Examples include academic assistance, contact limitations, employment assistance, referral to counseling or other healthcare services, and safety planning, including on-campus Public Safety escorts.
If you have questions or would like to discuss your concern with an administrator, please contact:
- Shannon Quihuiz, Associate Dean, Student Relations & Title IX at (714) 432-5930 and email@example.com
- (CONFIDENTIAL) Larry Valentine, Director, Mental Health Services at (714) 432-6858 and firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information, please visit the Title IX website.