This section of the Catalog is designed to help students plan an academic program for transfer to a four-year college or university. It includes information about the transfer process as well as general education. Please refer to www.assist.org for lower division major requirements to the CSU and UC systems.
Since transfer requirements change frequently, students should meet with a counselor regularly to plan an academic program which will assure a smooth transition to the transfer institution of their choice.
Four-year colleges and universities often make changes in their requirements. The requirements listed in this section were updated at the time of publication; however, changes may have occurred after publication. Current Transfer Curriculum Guides and official articulation agreements are available in the Transfer Center, the Counseling Center, and on the Transfer Center Website.
- Admission Procedures for Four-Year Colleges and Universities
- California State University
- California State University – Admission Requirements for Transfers
- Community College Honors Transfer Program - UCI
- Course Identification Numbering System (C-ID)
- General Education Requirements for California State University
- General Education Requirements for Independent and Out-of-State Colleges and Universities
- General Education Requirements for the University of California
- Independent and Out-of-State Colleges and Universities
- Individual Campus General Education Requirements
- Transfer Opportunity Program (TOP)
- Transfer Student Course Requirements
- Transfer to a Four-Year College or University
- Transferability of Courses
- UCLA - Transfer Alliance Program (TAP)
- University of California
- University of California Transfer Admission Guarantee (TAG)
- University of California – Admission Requirements