100% Online and Always Open
Training, support, and resources for Coastline students and employees. 100% online and always open.
The mission of the Coastline College Library is to provide training, support, and resources for Coastline students and employees to enable them to find and evaluate information effectively. We are open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. The Coastline Library is 100% online to serve Coastline students.
What students are saying:
"My favorite thing I learned about the library is that it is purely online, accessible anytime and there is help whenever I need it. I like the fact that I can get help with my research paper questions. I learned that the people that work here are committed to helping students and instructors when we need help."
Contact the Library
After hours support: 714.696.1573
Library, Coastline College
11460 Warner Avenue
Fountain Valley, CA 92708-2597
Research with eBooks & Articles
Thousands of articles from newspapers, magazines, and journals are available for free to current Coastline students through the Online Library in addition to over a hundred thousand eBooks. It is easy to use!
- Start on the Coastline Online Library webpage
- Click “ebooks & databases”
- Choose a subject to search and click on the name of the database
- Login with your Coast / username and password to search
Online Library Workshops
Library Workshops START the first day of the semester and END the Thursday before the last week at 11:55 p.m. The workshops are 100% online in CANVAS. You self-enroll in them and each workshop takes 1-2 hours to complete. Sometimes a little longer but they are broken up into sections to fit your availability. Currently the library offers the following workshops: Library Orientation, Avoiding Plagiarism, APA - Advanced Citation Skills, and MLA - Advanced Citation Skills.
Additional Library Resources
- Coastline Library on YouTube: Help with Library and Research needs!
- Coastline students with a current student ID may use the general collections at the following libraries: Golden West College, Orange Coast College, Cypress College, Fullerton College, and Cal State Long Beach.