100% Online and Always Open
Providing training, support, and resources for Coastline students and employees to enable them to find and evaluate information effectively.
Contact the Library
Library, Coastline College
11460 Warner Avenue
Fountain Valley, CA 92708-2597
Ebooks & Articles
Thousands of articles from newspapers, magazines, and journals are available for free to current Coastline students through the Library in addition to over a hundred thousand ebooks. It is easy to use!
- Start on the Coastline Online Library webpage
- Click “ebooks & databases”
- Choose a subject to search and click on the name of the database
- Login with your Coast / username and password to search
Textbook Reserve Collections
Coastline maintains small collections of textbooks in the Information Commons (Garden Grove Campus) and the Student Success Centers at the Westminster, -Le-Jao and Newport Beach Campuses for current students to use onsite. Access to the textbooks is available during the Commons and Success Centers’ regular operating hours on a first-come, first-served basis.
Additional Library Resources
- Coastline Library on YouTube: Help with Library and Research needs!
- Coastline students with a current student ID may use the general collections at the following libraries: Golden West College, Orange Coast College, Cypress College, Fullerton College, and Cal State Long Beach.