Student Health Services
Health services (in the form of primary care professional services/not an insurance plan) for all currently enrolled Coastline students are provided through the Golden West College and Orange Coast College Health Centers. The health centers provide affordable and convenient health care services for short-term acute illness with a focus on prevention.
In order to receive health care services, each student must:
- Pay the health fee at the time of registration.
- Provide student identification card to the health services provider.
- Present a signed permission statement from a parent or legal guardian, if under the age of 18.
- Be currently enrolled at Coastline. Health services are available from the first day of the semester in which the student is enrolled until the day prior to the start of the following semester.
- Students who drop all of their classes are no longer eligible for health care services.
Visit Coastline College Health Services webpage for details on locations, scope of services, and how to make an appointment.