Business Administration 2.0, Associate in Science for Transfer
Financial Aid Eligible
Banner Code: 3_AST_BSADM2
Control Number: 41337
Program Level Student Learning Outcomes
- Analyze and recommend effective business decisions/solutions using a systematic, evaluative, and information-based approach.
- Develop and exhibit high standards of professional practice, demonstrate awareness of ethical and social responsibility in today’s multicultural, team-oriented, changing environment.
- Effectively communicate solutions to business problems using appropriate language and tools through demonstrating an understanding of business terms and concepts.
Associate Degree for Transfer Requirements
- Minimum of 60 CSU-transferable semester units. A minimum of 12 units must be in residence at Coastline College.
- Minimum grade point average (GPA) of at least 2.0 in all CSU-transferable coursework.
- Completion of a minimum of 18 semester units in an Associate Degree for Transfer major as detailed in the catalog.
- Certified Completion of the California State University General Education-Breadth pattern (CSU GE Breadth - Coastline’s Option 2 General Education pattern), OR the Intersegmental General Education Transfer Curriculum (IGETC - Coastline Option 3 General Education pattern).
Requirements for the Major
|ACCT C101||Financial Accounting||4|
|ACCT C102||Managerial Accounting||4|
|ECON C170||Principles of Microeconomics||3|
|ECON C175||Principles of Macroeconomics||3|
|BUS C110||Business Law/Legal Environment of Business||3|
|MATH C140||Business Calculus||4|
|or MATH C150||Finite Mathematics With Applications|
|MATH C160||Introduction to Statistics||4|
|BUS C100||Introduction to Business||3|
|or ENGL C136||Business Communication|
|Total Required for the Major||28|
|CSU General Education or IGETC pattern||37-39|
|Transfer Electives as needed to reach 60 transferable units|
|Total for Degree||60|