|Fall 2022 Calendar|
|August 26, 2022||Semester Begins|
|August 26, 2022||Mandatory Flex Day for faculty and staff|
|August 29, 2022||First Day of Instruction|
|September 5, 2022||Holiday — Labor Day|
|September 12, 2022||Applications accepted for Spring 2023 Semester, including 2023 Winter Intersession|
|October 24, 2022||Beginning of second 8-week classes|
|November 11, 2022||Holiday — Veterans’ Day|
|November 24 – November 27, 2022||Holiday — Thanksgiving|
|December 17, 2022||Last day of Fall Semester|
|December 19, 2022 – January 2, 2023||Winter Break|
|Spring 2023 Calendar|
|January 3, 2023||First day of Winter Intersession|
|January 16, 2023||Holiday — Martin Luther King Jr. Day|
|January 28, 2023||Last day of Winter Intersession|
|January 30, 2023||Semester Begins|
|January 30, 2023||First Day of Instruction|
|February 17, 2023||Holiday— Lincoln’s Day|
|February 20, 2023||Holiday— Washington’s Day|
|February 23, 2023||Mandatory Flex Day for faculty and staff|
|March 27 – April 2, 2023||Spring Break|
|April 3, 2023||Beginning of Second 8-Week Classes|
|May 27, 2023||Last day of Spring Semester|
|May 29, 2023||Holiday—Memorial Day|
All dates and hours of operation are subject to change without notice.
Deadlines for refunds, fee cancellations, registration, and withdrawals are different for each course.
For specific course deadlines, please refer to one of the following:
- Student Class Program/Web Schedule Bill (Available via MyCoast)
- Dates to Remember – Available online
- Academic Calendar – Available online
- Contact the Answer Center at (714) 432-5072
If a holiday falls on Friday, then Saturday and Sunday classes will not meet. If a holiday falls on Monday, then Saturday and Sunday classes will meet.
Final examinations are held during regular class meeting times during the last week of the semester.
Election Dates 2022-2023
Statewide Direct Primary Election – June 7, 2022
- Online or postmarked by May 23, 2022
- Vote-by-Mail Ballot Request (Must arrive by May 31, 2022)
- You can “conditionally" register and vote at your county elections office after the 15-day voter registration deadline.
Completed Ballots, Including Vote-by-Mail Ballots
- Personally delivered ballots: Must be delivered no later than the "Close of polls" time of 8:00pm on June 7, 2022.
- Mailed ballots: Must be postmarked on or before June 7, 2022, and received by your county elections office no later than 7 days after Election Day 2022.
All dates can be verified online at the Secretary of State or Orange County Election Office.
All voter and election information can be verified online at the California Secretary of State and Orange County Election Office websites.