Advanced Accounting, Certificate of Specialization
The certificate in Advanced Accounting will enable students to succeed in understanding advanced accounting topics that are tested on the CPA exam.
Program Level Student Learning Outcomes
Upon completion of this program, students will be able to:
- Accumulate, record, and interpret financial data.
- Prepare accurate reports for decision making and regulatory compliance.
- Demonstrate understanding of accounting and business terminology.
- Demonstrate proficiency in the use of computerized accounting software.
Certificate Graduation Requirements
A Certificate is awarded upon completion of the required coursework with a grade of C or higher in each course. To receive the certificate, the student must file a petition for graduation during his/her final semester. In addition:
Certificate of Specialization
- 50 percent of the certificate program’s units must be completed at Coastline.
|Students will complete all of the following:|
|ACCT C104||Business Taxation||4|
|ACCT C118||Fundamentals of Auditing||3|
|ACCT C120||Advanced Accounting||3|