Cisco Certified Networking Administrator (CCNA), Certificate of Accomplishment
This four-course certificate helps prepare students for the CCNA Certification Exam and for entry-level computer networking positions. Courses are hands-on intensive and cover OSI and TCP/IP models, IPv4 and IPv6, cabling, router and switch configurations, routing protocols, LAN switching, RIP, OSPF, EIGRP, Frame Relay, variable length subnet masking, NAT, DHCP, WAN design, and cloud fundamentals.
Program Level Student Learning Outcomes
Upon completion of this program, students will be able to:
- Demonstrate the ability to locate technical resources to solve problems with networking hardware and software.
- Demonstrate proficiency with various software packages to solve common networking problems using theories learned in the classroom to design and implement a workable solution.
- Build and maintain secure networks.
Certificate Graduation Requirements
A Certificate is awarded upon completion of the required coursework with a grade of C or higher in each course. To receive the certificate, the student must file a petition for graduation during his/her final semester. In addition:
Certificate of Accomplishment
- Students must also earn a minimum of 12 units of coursework at Coastline, excluding experiential credit.
- A student with prior experience may be excused from certain certificate courses.
- 50 percent of the certificate program’s units must be completed at Coastline no matter how the total number of units required for the certificate can be met.
|Students will complete all of the following:|
|CST C201D||CCNA 1: Introduction to Networks (ITN)||3|
|CST C202D||CCNA 2: Switching, Routing, and Wireless Essentials||3|
|CST C203D||CCNA 3: Enterprise Networking, Security, and Automation||3|
|CST C198||Amazon Web Services (AWS) Cloud Foundations||3|