Amazon Web Services Associate, Certificate of Accomplishment
New Cloud Computing courses which are highly sought after in the industry. These courses are accredited by Amazon Web Services. The program includes hands-on skills learning in cloud system/network design, development, and administration.
Program Level Student Learning Outcomes
Upon completion of this program, students will be able to:
- Demonstrate the ability to define different types of cloud computing models, describe the six advantages of cloud computing, recognize the main AWS service categories and core services, identify the business advantages for moving to the cloud and recognize the Amazon Web Services Global Infrastructure.
- Develop new applications solutions and automate normal functions in a secure manner for cloud solutions within AWS.
- Explain concepts, terminology, practices associated with cloud architecture operations and troubleshooting of common cloud problems.
Certificate Graduation Requirements
A Certificate is awarded upon completion of the required coursework with a grade of C or higher in each course. To receive the certificate, the student must file a petition for graduation during his/her final semester. In addition:
Certificate of Accomplishment
- Students must also earn a minimum of 12 units of coursework at Coastline, excluding experiential credit.
- A student with prior experience may be excused from certain certificate courses.
- 50 percent of the certificate program’s units must be completed at Coastline no matter how the total number of units required for the certificate can be met.
|CST C198||Amazon Web Services (AWS) Cloud Foundations||3|
|CST C295||Amazon Web Services Architect Associate||3|
|CST C296||Amazon Web Services Cloud Operations Associate||3|
|CST C297||Amazon Web Services Cloud Developer||3|